Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Over 50,000 words!

I wrote chapter 18 yesterday (all 2,885 words) and chapter 19 today (2,934 words). I crossed the 50,000 word mark yesterday. Honestly super excited. I only have one chapter left. I might write an epilogue but I don't know that this book needs one. It leaves off on an almost cliffhanger if I do it right and an epilogue would ruin that. I'm tempted to publish this book in a chapter by chapter format. But I'll think on that for a bit first.

Got back the edited version of chapter 7 of my older story. I need to go through that. Honestly I'm thinking of just starting chapter 20 tonight. There are days where you just want to sit and write and write and write. Apparently today is one of those for me. I'll either update later today or tomorrow depending on when I finish chapter 20.

❥ Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment