Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Today's Success

I finished chapter two and chapter three today. It was a total of 4,197 words written today, with a grand total of 9,073 words in the book so far. I'm hoping I can have as much success tomorrow as I did today. Definitely made some good progress both on the story and on my characters. I'm building up the plot and the character relationships. Nothing irritates me more than a relationship that springs out of nowhere in a book, so I'm hinting ahead of time. This way my readers hopefully won't be surprised when I pair two of my characters up together. Lining things up for another character, need readers to know him now as he will be playing an important roll in the following books.
I don't know how long this book will take to write, my last one took a year (and isn't edited yet) so I'm not sure what this one's timeline will be. Super excited with managing over 4,000 words in one day when I also had classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment