Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Crossed the 10,000 word mark!

I'm at a total of 10,531 words. I did some late night writing and I wrote another 1,456 words. definitely proud of myself. I crossed the 10,000 word mark! a novel being a minimum of 50,000 words it's a big achievement. My goal is to get over 60,000 words as this is a fantasy novel, but that doesn't make my achievement any smaller.
I'm about 1/6 of the way done this novel. I achieved over half of that today alone.If I manage the same next week and the week after I'll cross the 20,000 mark in no time. I may even cross it by the end of next week. But as my writing isn't a steady flow I'm not going to add more pressure on myself. I might not be able to write at all next week, I might write over 10,000 words in a day (that would take a lot of time in one day).
I'm celebrating my accomplishment by sharing it with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment