Friday, April 3, 2020

More progress than expected

Did more writing today than I expected to. I finished chapter four, wrote all of chapter five, and started chapter six. It ended up being over 5,300 words today. This was definitely more than I expected to write today.
Chapter four ended in a cliffhanger, chapter five started with an unexpected side of a character, and chapter six is the start of what I've been slowly building between my characters. Things are just getting interesting and I'm drawing a blank at how to continue. There is so much to do before I get to where I'm wanting to go with this book. So much character progression, relationship growth, and so much to introduce to my future readers.
I'm hoping by taking a break I'll be able to continue more easily.
Book word total: 15,907

No comments:

Post a Comment