Saturday, April 11, 2020

Update: Been busy with school

I know it has been quite a while since I posted last. I got swamped with school projects and had to take a break from writing to get them done. I still have another project I'm working on, but I got a little bit of writing done today. Hoping to at least get half way through chapter seven this weekend (while working on the school project as well). My project is due Wednesday (the 15th) so most of my time needs to be spent on it. After I turn in the project I will have more time to write.

I've got the start of chapter seven, I'm slowly building to the action part of that chapter. I got the character information I needed sorted out, and just need a tad bit more information. The basic plot points covered in the chapter are all laid out, I just need to research one more thing and make a decision. As soon as that is done I'll be able to complete the chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment