Saturday, April 4, 2020

Update: 1,277 words plus thoughts

Only was able to write 1,277 words today, but I managed to finish chapter six. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have better luck with writing. I will have some work to do prior to starting chapter seven as I'll be introducing a new character and need to make sure that I've got all the details lined up. Don't want to rush now only to have holes in my world and plot later.
It's interesting writing with the knowledge that there's going to be more books. I've got to make sure everything lines up just right so that events in the next book can take place smoothly. The more I set up for the second book now, the better the two books will flow together. I also have to keep in mind that it might be a trilogy (I have enough plot points). Then there's the fact that I have all the information I need for a prequel so I'm hinting at information that will be in that book too. It's so much more complicated than my last project, but I think that might be why I'm enjoying it so much.
Anyways, I should head to bed soon. Maybe if I actually manage to get some sleep I'll have another writing break through.

No comments:

Post a Comment