Monday, April 20, 2020

Apologies/Update: been unable to write

You'd think with my finishing the semester on the 15th I'd be able to write more. Unfortunately that hasn't been the case. I've been super anxious, depressed, and in a lot of pain, so writing is on a back burner. I've been focusing on getting through hour by hour and day by day. My creativity came back a bit today but I'm in enough pain that I didn't feel up for writing. With writing when I get a creative streak I won't stop for anything,  not even a bathroom break. The pain flares up enough that I have to stop what I'm doing, no choice in the matter. Stopping to try to breathe through the pain means I could lose whole scenes. I need to find a way to reduce the pain before I write more.

Just a note my pain isn't COVID-19 related. This is something that's been on and off for about 7 years. Currently it's no longer coming and going, it's constant. Don't worry I'm calling my doctor tomorrow to let him know my symptoms are worse. Once this eases up I'll start writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment