Saturday, May 2, 2020

Chapters 7, 8, & 9 Complete!

I finished chapter seven and then wrote chapters eight and nine. I started and finished chapter nine today (2,982 words). Between the three chapters that's a total of 8,339 words. I have a total of 25,511 not including cover/title page, table of contents, and chapter headings. Including all of those it's 25,570 words (so only a 69 word addition, but there will be a two word addition for every chapter heading as I continue).

Chapters eight and nine derailed some of my plans, so I have to go back and plan things out again. There were changes to characters I didn't expect, and I have new perspectives of my characters now that I have more of their back stories. It's both a lot of fun when everything suddenly changes and very frustrating.

Depending on how I feel after re-planning everything, I may start chapter ten today. I already feel very accomplished from writing almost 3,000 words. This is apparently a very big day for me creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment