Sunday, June 7, 2020

Update on writing and a few other thoughts

It has been way too long since I posted last. I didn't post because I hadn't done any writing. I'd burned myself out by writing so much that I needed a break before I could start again. Thankfully today I was finally able to sit down and write 1,275 words in chapter 15. Hoping to finish the chapter this week, though it'd be fantastic if I could finish chapter 16 as well.

I've been pushing through day by day. Honestly I hope more things open up soon. It'll help more than just my personal mental health to have more things we can all do. Being stuck inside is really hard on the mental health. Those already struggling with any kind of mental illness have probably been told that by a counselor at some point. Having nothing to do is also bad for the mental health. I try to use my writing as something for me to do, and hope that others have found hobbies they can do during this crazy time.

Having chaos on the news doesn't help either. I wish the news would show all the people who go the the protest areas afterwards and clean everything up. Honestly nothing would show the support and how much people are coming together than to see those who come out and clean everything up together. Black, Yellow, Red, White, it doesn't matter what colour we are, every single one of us has a life that matters. I will not talk more on that as I don't what this to be coloured by my political views. Since that doesn't have anything to do with my writing I won't say more on the matter.

❥ Good luck to all of you, and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment